- linguistics grad student at Northwestern University, September 2016 to present
- research interests include language acquisition, bilingualism, memory; currently using deep learning and behavioral methods to study phonotactic learning
- affiliated with Northwestern's SoundLab
- download CV
- introducing me in English?
- last name pronunciation: [mɪ'ɹejə], rhymes with “Freya”
- pronouns: she/her (example: “She feels thankful for all her collaborators.”)
- introducing me in Romanian?
- pronunția prenumelui: ['miɾe̯a], rimează cu “firea”
- pronume: ea/ei (exemplu: “Ea se simte recunoscătoare pentru toți colaboratorii ei.”)
Recent Blog Posts
- Covid-19, comunitatea voastră, și voi — o perspectivă de data science (11 Mar 2020)
- Intro to Git, for the Social Scientist (10 May 2019)
browse posts by topic
subscribe via feed